You may advertise your Aircraft, Share/s or Forming Group free on this website if you meet the following Terms and Conditions :-
1) You must be the owner, co-owner or a shareholder of the aircraft being advertised, or will be a co-owner or shareholder in a forming group and also be a current Individual (not Associate) or Corporate member of AOPA.
2) The person named as the contact must be a current Individual (not Associate) or Corporate member of AOPA and remain so for the duration that the advert is displayed on the AOPA UK website, or the advert will be removed by AOPA UK.
3) You must not knowingly misrepresent the aircraft in your advert, nor include any inappropriate content.
4) Any links to external websites will be vetted by AOPA UK and may be removed if deemed inappropriate.
5) Any links to external websites will open in a new window and not close the AOPA window.
6) You must have the copyright, or written permission from the copyright holder, for any text or photographs used in your advert.
7) Your advert will remain published on the website until you advise AOPA UK that you wish it to be unpublished.
8) AOPA may review the status of the advert at any time and have the right to remove it. An explanation for such action may be given on request.
9) AOPA UK will not be responsible for any spam, or other such internet nuisance, directed to the contact through the advert.