CAP 413 Radiotelephony Manual :
Edition 22 of CAP 413 Radiotelephony Manual was published on 26 May 2016, to take effect on 23 June 2016.
In addition to editorial and administrative corrections amendments to the following technical content have been incorporated:
- Introduction of Supplementary Instructions (SI) to CAP 413.
- Addition of (EU ) No. 923/2012 Attributions.
- Update of ‘Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS)’ in line with Regulation (EU) No. 923/2012 (Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA)).
- Update of ‘Significant Point’ in line with Regulation (EU) No.923/2012.
- Use of Runway/Position Designators in clearances for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Retention of SSR Code setting.
Any queries or requests for further guidance as a result of this communication should be addressed to:
Intelligence, Strategy and Policy
Safety and Airspace Regulation Group
Civil Aviation Authority
2W Aviation House