AOPA Front Page Top Bar Slides
Roger is an unrestricted Flight Instructor (FI) on Aeroplanes and an Instrument Rating Instructor, Flight Examiner, Ground Instructor and Ground Examiner for Aeroplanes, Seaplanes, Helicopters, Microlights, SLMG and the Radio Telephony Licence.
With over 30 years of relevant flying experience in General Aviation, Roger has a huge amount of instructional experience, training for additional ratings, and personal development, and is also Head of Training for an EASA and CAA Declared Training Organisation (DTO).
Also, Roger provides some very popular ground school courses delivered by part distance learning, and all to a high standard, emphasising best practice, including personal tips and techniques (see http://www.cambrian-aero.co.uk)
You will be hard pressed to find a more approachable and relaxed instructor guaranteed to get the very best out of your training time. Always happy to use your own aircraft or ours – just let us know.
• UK and EASA CPL(A) (Commercial Pilots Licence – Aeroplanes Land/Sea)
• FAA Private Pilots Licence – Aeroplanes (Land / Sea)
• SEP(Land) (Single Engine Piston Class Rating - Land Aeroplanes)
• SEP(Sea) (Single Engine Piston Class Rating - Sea Aeroplanes)
• MEP (Land) (Multi Engine Piston Class Rating - Land Aeroplanes)
• IMC IR(R) (Instrument Meteorological Conditions - Instrument Rating[Restricted] Rating)
• IR (Full Instrument Rating)
• Night Rating
• Differences Certification for most popular single engine aircraft
• FE(A) (Flight Examiner - Aeroplanes)
• FI(A) (Flying Instructor - Aeroplanes)
• GR(A) (Ground Examiner – Aeroplanes & Helicopters)
• IRI (Instrument Rating Instructor)
• UK CAA Radio Telephony Examiner (VHF & HF)
Roger is available to provide aviation services across most of South Wales and the borders, including private airstrips, on Weekdays, Weekday Evenings and Weekends.
Fees from £35 per Hour,and/or £225 per Day, and standard CAA test fees.
Travel and other expenses subject to arrangement.
To contact Roger, please either complete the Contact Form below, by telephone on 07802 709137 or email email@example.com